Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

My Bunny Story



In class, I chose to write a story about my favourite toy.

Once upon a time there was a small bunny. Her name was Wildstyle, and she was green and fluffy. She lived in a mansion and she did ballet classes. Her teacher was Mr Ezra. Sometimes she did the splits. Sometimes she did kung fu with Master Wong.

She loved her five sisters and four brothers. All of her brothers are twins. They do the same thing every day - well not really the same thing... they just copy each other. Another thing that Wildstyle liked to do is to watch tv. She had her own golden remote. While she is doing that, all her brothers and sisters come to annoy her and to watch a movie with her tv, and sit on her shiny couch.

I love my bunny toy, which is why I want her to be real. But not just her, I mean all my toys! I love my toys and I love playing with them too.












1 comment:

  1. hey kaycee its hannah
    i just wanted to let you know your bunny story is amazing can't wait to see more keep up the good work!!!!

    well done

    ReplyDelete