Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

The camping trip


On the second week of the school holidays my family and I went camping at Taputaputa bay and there was a mucky muddy surface so we stayed in the dry field,it was likely surprising first but that's just the beginning because at the end of the campsite is a ready built metal and mesh track for hikers who would like to walk over the sharp pointy mountains to spirits bay but would you want to walk 8 hours and 27 kilometers if it was me I wouldn't , any way I got lucky because at the start of the track is a 100 year old tree and next to it was a blue cross bow screw on tip.

 As warm day turned into starry night I fell asleZzzzz. When the morning dawn arises we packed camp and drove to Spirits bay, and as campfinnaly finished I sat down in wonder and s asked my dad “what's it like underwater” and my dad replied “will my child it's cold and the current washes you away. And the fisa are called Mou Mou and Moke, those are the most common fish there.” I thought it was interesting so I tried it the next day, so in the afternoon I got dress in my wet suit and walked to the rocks to dive but as I was walking in a started hyperventilating so many bubbles rushing through my head but all was good because my dad was their once i hopped out I froze to death. By Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment